Saturday, February 9, 2008

Some things I will never forget.... part 2

Dear Diary,

Was I in shock?? i think i just froze, he saw me and sort of shrunk into his car seat and i just kept turned back ahead and continued walking- my family friend understood immediately and held my hand and i guess he was a coward because he never drove past us- there was no other way out as he lived on a closed road so i guess they either went back to shag some more or they parked there and waited till i left- my family friend says it was fear and respect that made him do that- i thought he was just stupid in the head and other places!!!
So, i went back to school immediately that evening- i had seen enough and i didn't want him to come round to mine that evening- my older sis found out what happened cos my family friend told her and she asked if she could tell our folks- i said no cos i didn't want him banned irrevocably from the house!! As soon as i got back to school- i went to my friend's hall of residence and walked into their room- i was about to open my mouth to report her roommate but the shocked looks on their faces when i came in( she wasn't there yet), made me realise 2 things- a) they ALL knew she was shagging him b) they knew before she went and had heard that i saw her, so i left SPEECHLESS!! My friend ran after me and told me that she didn't know how to tell me that her roommate had been shadowing my man and sneaking around.. my only question was- why had she come to me with the story of her mom coming to town???? anyway, all this time- he'd been calling and i ignored his calls, emails and voicemail messages apologising, i just didn't want to hear anything- then he shows up at my school and practically gets the whole school to beg me- he had cousins etc there..i just said i needed some space. I just wanted to party and play like all my school friends. so that i did for about 3 weeks- he dared not criticise and it became so clear that many guys had been waiting to take me on dates etc and i did go on a few first dates and nothing more and finally he went and got my mom to beg me- he didn't tell her what he did and i didn't as well- i always thought we were going to get married and didn't want to spoil his reputation with my folks.. so we continued our relationship. as for the girl- she avoided me BIG TIME, for about a month and then the only day she said hello to me- i simply said- 'bitch, don't you ever say hello to me again- you don't exist to me and i don't exist to you- when you see me- please walk past cos i can't see you!! 'but that was it- there was NO CONFRONTATION-PLUS she was such a slapper anyway- she was known to just sleep around- so i got my man to go to the clinic to get tested for any diseases and did same myself and once we were clear- I pretended it was all ok. I never did FORGIVE either of them NOR did i forget. but at least it gave me some freedom to do what i liked- party like my friends and mates even though i didn't do anyhing untoward- i just lived a little..


Anyway, phase 2
my OVER POSSESSIVE boyfy soon conveniently forgot his indiscretion and carried on monitoring my every move and after a while things got back to how they used to be- I went back to being the obedient girlfy and as he was my very first boyfy- i had no intention of ever being with any one else and everyone in his family already thought we were married and were just waiting for the formalisation. However, i noticed that anytime that i went back to London for the weekend- he wouldn't want to go clubbing and all- claiming that he didn't really like clubbing- so we would go to the nearest local or just go for dinner and then the cinema or just snuggle in bed watching tv all weekend. On a certain Valentine's day- we went to dinner on a double date with his close friend and girlfriend and the friend's girlfriend let it slip that she felt he was a very good dancer based on her observation all the times they'd gone clubbing- trust me- DRAMA QUEEN- I turned the dinner upside down- i erupted and asked him why he always lied and made me feel he never went out and insisted we went to the west end that night- fool!!!!

Anyway,that was a slight digression....... one lovely sunday- my flat mate's man had been around for the weekend and asked if we wanted to come into london for a BBQ that evening- so excitedly we got dressed and hopped in the car, the plan was that we would stay at his flat in the west end-now my boyfy had also moved to a flat in the west end with his best mate and i felt it would be good for him to know i was coming to town- on the way, i called my man's phone- and remembered he'd said it wasn't working properly- so i called his best friend and flat mate- i said i was coming to london for the day and wanted to tell F****- his friend said oh- didn't he tell you- he is going out of town today for work- so i replied that i wasnt coming to see him- i just wanted to let him know!!!
so, all the way to london, i was sayin to my friend and her man that i wanted tostop by at my man's to drop a note nd won't it be odd if i caught him with a girl (INSTINCT) so, we get to london and i decided to stop by at their flat to leave a note with the address, cos the friend's phone was off. when I got there, their neighbour was just coming out, so i hopped in before the door closed and didn't need to be buzzed in. I knew that they didn't like to lock their front door cos it always seemed jammed- so i just wanted to try it- trust me- till today,i don't know why i did. the front door wasn't closed- i went in and as i walked past his friend's room- i heard HIS laughter- i paused and knocked cos they locked individual doors- he opened the door in boxers and with a hard on...

.....hugged me and led me to HIS own room- on the way there- i remembered that his bed had been broken the last time i visited and i guess he didnt want to shag on a broken bed- in his own bed- now on the floor- was his best friend whom i had spoken to- sleeping.... he woke up and they both looked confused - intheir confusion- i strolled out and back into the other room- and saw a girl under a duvet- she even looked older than me- i PEELED off the duvet and she was stark naked- i introduced myself- she knew of me and i asked for her name- she told me- i think she thoughti was going to beat her or something. then i heard a gasp and turned round and he was there and said- it's not what it looks like- i looked at her and said- oh, honey, i think it definitely is!!!!

i walked out- he followed begging, when i got back to the car- i said- oh, i was right you know- my friend and her man were in shock- he told my friend's man to beg for him and that one said- I CAN'T o.. we left and he stalked me till i went back to school the next day and came to Brighton for the whole week! I told him i forgave him but my heart couldn't and after a month of just being so irritated.. I broke up with him!!!

sorry for extra long post- but there it is- the first in 'the things I will never forget series'

Have a Lovely Weekend Everyone!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

am at work now!will be back to read this juicy write-up..Pink-Satin

bumight said...

are you for real?!
talk about being caught in the act!
and to think his trifling ass was being OVERPOSSESSIVE
can i say glad u broke up with him, cos if u had actually gotten married, it would most definitely have continued.

Anonymous said...

wait seriously!!!!u should have dumped his sorry ass the very 1st time!some guys are just full of shit!

Afrobabe said...

Babe I think you better drop his cheating ass fast....He wont/cant change you know...

you deserve much more..

Afrobabe said...

And babes, when I say drop him..I mean...DONT GO BACK!!!!

Pls, the lonliness will pass...you will meet someone better.

Intuitive Girl (I.G) said...

thanks guys for stopping by!!!

@ bumight- i know you're righ abut him continuing had we got married cos he is married now and sucha player!!

@ Pink- Satin, i seriously believed we were made for each other- u know how it is- when its the First!!

@ Afro- Babe- no chance of that- we've been broken up for 5 years and he's happily married now...

SMSL said...

Hey Girl, got your mail. been sooooooooo busy. Anyways i held my breath when i read this post, gud thing you dumped that guy o!!! He just cldn't pocket his dick!!!

Afrobabe said...

Oh....hope you've met someone else...

Today's ranting said...

Glad u broke up with him, but your ex wasn't a smart guy at all.You are really smart to have dropped by and discovered the shit he was doing behind you.