Tuesday, January 22, 2008

How does something END before it BEGINS??

Dear Diary,

by the way, i have also decided to let go of brainiac! we went to the movies on Saturday and it dawned on me that we could be nothing more than friends, infact he is a bit annoying if i am honest- a bit too presumptuous, just generally insensitive and a few other things i can think of. anyway, we ended up having like silly little arguments and it felt more like we had started to date without realising, i think!

anyway, the first day i met him, i had gone back to the StudMuff's and he'd called me repeatedly on my way,we spoke till i got indoors and i was quite tisy but i remember that at some point, he could tell that i was in an elevator and stuff. so on Saturday, just before we saw American Gangster- he asked me whose block of flats I had gone back to that night and I panicked and lied about where I had gone( NF and MF knew where i had gone) and had probably casually mentioned that i was kinda seeing someone, but i only thought about all this later. He then began to act funny which led me to believe he knew i wasn't being honest. Anyway, i felt there was no need for all the drama and we agreed to disagree very silently but you could tell from out little remarks to one another and went our separate ways- as friends of course.

i thought about calling him when i got home that night- but he simply texted me to say he got home OK and goodnight. As you know on Sunday, i was out of it and he didn't even cross my mind that day (ok, maybe sub-consciously he did).
However, while making peace with myself yesterday night- i decided to be the bigger person and gave him a call- and had this very dry convo
me: hello Brainy
B: hey I.G
me: how was your day?
B: my day was good and yours?
me: not bad thanks
SILENCE!!!!
me: anyway,i just wanted to call to say hello, i feel you have been acting funny..
B; not at all
SILENCE!!!
me: anyway, i just called to say hello, OK, good night and take care
B: bye

and so i felt a bit silly for calling and because I KNOW that he is a potentially disastrous situation for me- before he takes me back to the pit of depression where I am coming from- I have decided to free myself...

Dear diary, i know you're thinking- what next?? maybe i'll just dig up some old memories to keep us occupied in this dry spell!!

9 comments:

little miss me said...

well lets hope letting go would open doors to new happiness,glad your out of your depression.

Hengish said...

Agree with LMM.

You should have just told him you were seeing someone else after all you guys are just friends.

When does it make it not okay for a woman to seeing multiple suitors after isn't that what dating is all about.

Even evolution agrees that it's all about the survival of the fittest.

Afrobabe said...

Just makes room for the next cutie...

Intuitive Girl (I.G) said...

thanks very much for the encouraging comments guys....


@ l m m- i really think it's worked out fine that way.. i am at peace!

@ hengish- i know i should have just said but i dunno why i froze- but i guess that's that about that now.. from now on though, i'll make it clear that its the survival of the fittest.

@ afrobabe- you got that right ( with american accent ;-))
mwah

ShadeCrown said...

hengish have said it all..

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

dont be sad. im sure he will be bac else plenti more were he came from.

Today's ranting said...

awww come on honey,don't get all worked up.Matters of the heart no dey easy sha.U've gat to be strong,it's not easy to fall out with a loved one ehn.Cheer up!BTW, thanks for dropping by.

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

No worry, my sista! Sometimes it is better to let some things/people go. Allow yourself to be open to the prospect of meeting someone new and exciting.

If all else fails, you can come babysit my kids. lol! Their antics will force you to forget any negative issues. lol!

Take care!

Intuitive Girl (I.G) said...

thanks sha

@ anonymous girl- thanks for the encouragement
@ today's ranting- thanks for dropping by too- i sure will cheer up!
@solomonsydelle- trust me- i love kids- so holler whenever you need me- i kno kids bring out the best in me- which is why i would really lke to have one soon :-)

thanks everyone- i feel an update coming up!!!